We make home ownership more affordable by giving back!
If you are active-duty, reserves or a veteran you qualify. In addition, due to your service, your extended family members – parents, children and siblings – also qualify. The Military Home Services Real Estate Benefit Program is absolutely free. There are no fees. You will never be charged or pay anything extra. In fact, it will save you thousands of dollars on your home purchase or sale. All you need to do is enroll.
- EXPERIENCED REALTORS   Military Home Service real estate professionals are the best of the best. They live where you live so they know the neighborhoods where you want to live. They will help you find the house of your dreams and guide you through the entire purchase and/or sales process to ensure your transaction has a worry free closing.
- CASH BACK   Military Home Service will give a cash back rebate equal to 20% of your Military Home Service realtor's portion of commission. In most cases this means thousand back to you to use how you choose: a trip, furniture, pay off debts or invest. Use our Home Benefit & Charitable Donation calculator to see how much you could save. It's real and it's big.
- HOME LOAN SAVINGS   Our home loan officers are experts in home financing for military members and veterans. They have a passion for service members and veterans. Having closed thousands of VA loans they are experienced with the qualifiation process and securing the best rates at the lowest cost available.
- AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE   The Military Home Service is available nationwide in States that allow cash rebates, which includes most states. If you would like to confirm the availability of the rebate benefit in your state, please contact us and we will let you know. Contact us here.
- ADVOCATES FOR YOU   Your first contact after enrollment will be your Military Home Service Advocate. Your Advocate will coordinate the whole process. They will assign a realtor chosen specificlly for your individual needs; connect you with your loan officer; will track your progress and intercede on your behalf when needed. They are available by phone or email if you need support or clarification throughout the process.
Experienced, local Realtors who are grateful for your service.
Military Home Services realtors are passionate about homeownership and your military service. They are experienced, professional and caring and believe owning a home is the most important financial investment and lifestyle benefit each of us can make.
Military Home Services realtors demonstrate this belief by embracing the our mission: To make homeownership more affordable by giving back! We all know realtors earn a commission rather than an hourly wage or salary. Military Home Services will give you a rebate equal to 20% of your assigned Military Home Services realtor's commissions. Our cash-in-hand commitment is just one way we make homeownership more affordable for service members and veterans.
What are the requirements to be a Military Home Services realtor?
- They must be a full-time, licensed realtor and work under a respected, Military Home Services approved brokerage.
- They must have a proven, impeccable track record.
- They must be local to their assigned Military Home Services client.
You can be confident your Military Home Services realtor will be the most capable agent to find your best homeownership opportunity, negotiate the best contract, and ensure you will have a worry free closing.
Home loan officers that can save you thousands.
Loan costs are expensive and the closing process can be confusing. It is often the most stressful part of purchasing a home. Your loan officer will help make the whole process from pre-approval to closing as smooth and stress-free as possible. Military Home Services home loan officers are experienced experts with VA financing as well as other money saving loan options. You can be confident they will help reduce closing costs and fees to make your home purchase more affordable.
Obtaining a home loan is a complex process. Here are a few things you can expect. Your loan officer will help you understand, evaluate and determine the best loan for you.
- CREDIT SCORE   Your credit score is a key factor in obtaining a home loan. A credit report will be one of the first things your loan officer will need to order.
- CREDIT REPAIR   If your credit score is below what is needed to qualify for a home loan, a credit repair plan will need to be completed before you will qualify. We will help you develop one that will give you the best chance of success.
- INCOME   Your income will determine how much of a home loan you will qualify for. You will need to show consistent income but may include other sources besides your employment income like alimony payments, stock dividends and tips.
- DEBT TO INCOME   Your debt to income ratio is a key factor in determining risk and the amount of loan payment you can comfortably afford.
- DOWN PAYMENT   Your required down payment will be determined by the type of loan and loan-to-value ratio (the amount of the loan compared to the value of the property) required to secure that loan. Because of your service you can take advantage of your VA loan benefits. VA loans offer as low as 0% down payment, lower interest rates and closing costs as well more flexible qualification requirements. Conventional loans may require as little as 3% down payment but most typically require 5% to 20% down payment. Your down payment will also affect a number of other elements of your purchase including interest rate and home price you can afford.
- MORTGAGE INSURANCE (PMI)   Mortgage insurance protects the lender if you default. It is typically required for loans with less than a 20% down payment. VA loans require not PMI!
- CLOSING COSTS   Closing costs include a variety of items including lenders fees, escrow fees, title insurance and more. VA loans typiclly have lower cost. Our loan officers will find you the most cost effective loan options no matter what type of loan is best for you.
- PRE-APPROVAL   Pre-approval is critical to the home buying process. Your realtor will need a pre-approval letter from your lender before an offer can be presented. This is required because the seller needs to be confident you can fulfill your contract to purchase their property.
Enroll Here to get started.